This triple seasoned™, lightweight cast iron skillet commemorates 1896, the year Joseph Lodge converted an abandoned foundry in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, to the thriving Blacklock Foundry. Today, the favorite 10.25 Inch Skillet has been reimagined with the perfect fusion of tradition and innovation. Use as your everyday pan for all your favorite, go-to recipes.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA