The Fibrox collection by Victorinox is a series that has been designed by professionals, for professionals. While being the perfect companion in any chef's kitchen, these knives are just as prized by home cooks. Slice, dice and chop your way through your food with this collection of high-quality pieces that combine comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handles with easy-to-sharpen blades and a long service life. Voilà.
Although called a “bread knife,” it can also easily slice sandwiches, tomatoes and other vegetables, as well as fruits that have skins that easily bruise. The Victorinox 9" Offset Serrated Bread Knife features the popular non-slip Fibrox handle. The offset handle style gives you plenty of knuckle clearance so your hand is comfortably away from the cutting board as you slice. Handy for smaller breads or pastries and fruits/veggies which are more easily cut with a serrated edge.
- The 9" serrated-edge blade features high-carbon stainless-steel construction
- The slip-resistant, Fibrox handle has an ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Cuts through hard crusts
- Meets or exceeds standards for NSF certification
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
- Dishwasher Safe